Get a Strategy Day OR Design Day in ONE 4 hour day! They’re scheduled on Wednesdays between 10 am (US Mountain Time) and 2 pm (US Mountain Time) with a lunch at 12 pm, noon (US Mountain Time).
We’ll take a couple weeks to prep for the day where you’ll be asked to fill out an in-depth-brand questionnaire. Then we’ll go over it during our game plan session to ensure you get the most out of your day!
Let’s take a closer look at how each day works:
Buckle up because this is a 4 hour intensive! We can meet locally in Denver or virtually. We completely go over your brand strategy and how we can make it better serve your needs and your audiences’ needs.
We’ll tackle as much as possible from my 12 point checklist for your brand strategy! Be ready to WORK during this Empowerment Day.
The goal is to have you set up with a main logo, brandmark, and a color palette to start building your brand visuals. Any remaining time will be devoted to Canva Templates and Digital content we discussed during our game plan session.
A Design Empowerment Day is going to be most effective if you have a clear understanding of your audience, services/products, and brand goals.
Here’s the best part:
A design day can be used by previous brand design clients to develop more digital collateral for your brand! This can be additional Canva templates, one page flyers (content provided by you), sales page (design only), and other similar design tasks.
Submit an application to Empower your business in a day.
For The Change-Maker
This is a full blown re-brand package. We’ll tackle:
- Brand strategy with 1 hour weekly calls for 1 month and up to 2 focus group sessions with staff, volunteers, or past/present clients.
- New design with up to 3 revisions.
- Help managing the copywriting with the writer of your choice
- Design and develop your new website, up to 10 pages
- Handing over your assets through Google Drive and optional Canva set up (Canva Pro needed).
This is perfect for the business owner that has data of their current audience and has goals for the next 5 years.
What’s Also Included
Everything you need to successfully tackle your re-launch:
- Up to 3 logo variations
- Up to 5 branded colors with detailed breakdown of accessibility guidelines
- Font System with up to 3 fonts
- 6 branded icons
- 2 custom patterns
- 3 GIFs
- Business card Canva template
- Up to 10 social media Canva templates
- Banner and profile design for up to 3 social media channels
- Email signature design
- Niche Market Analysis pdf of discovered information during the brand strategy phase to help you or your team create a change-making marketing strategy.
- Detailed brand guide
- Design and development for up to 10 pages created in WordPress or Webflow.
Apply to work with me
We’ll get clear on your project, how we’ll work together, and provide you with a quote. Once the quote is approved, you’ll receive the contract and link to the kickstart call.
Game Plan Session
I’d love to get to know you! Let’s chat about your dreams, goals, initial concepts, your current audiences and dream audiences. During this call we’ll get billing details squared away.
We’ll get clear on important things like what sets you apart, your KPIs, and so much more, so your re-launch is revolutionary.
Included in “For The Change-Maker” and a Strategy Empowerment day
This is where I will work on creating a unique. Once it’s ready, I’ll provide a recorded breakdown of the design!
Included in “For The Change-Maker” and a Design Empowerment day
Clear, concise, and detailed feedback is what will help refine your design into a brand you’ll feel confident in.
Not included in Empowerment Days
I’ll package all the work we did together and provide it in our shared Google Drive. You’ll have the option to have any design elements added to your Canva Pro account.
Hire Me For Something Else
If you’re looking to hire me as a contractor to support your agency or medium to large organization, please reach out! Happy to discuss the contract work you have avaliable.